[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:11:12 EST 2013

For the ones who do not know, just add reslice.AutoCropOutputOn() and you
will get it done. Remember that The AutoCropOutputOn() will not work if you
call SetOutputSpacing(),
SetOutputOrigin(), or SetOutputExtent().  Make sure that you do not call
any of these three methods on your reslice object.

Thanks to David Gobbi for this info!

Joao