[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:23:17 EST 2013

Hey again,

Does anyone have any idea to this problem? I guess it is something simple..

Is this the answer
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/vtkImageReslice-axes-direction-based-on-a-vtkPlane-td4825775.html?
Meaning: VTK 5.10, that I guess includes vtkImageResliceMapper, and use of
this class and method called SetSlicePlane() ?

Many thanks for your time,
Joao