[vtkusers] VTK with WIN8 64bit && VS2012

ChenDawnWind cybfly1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:11:20 EST 2013

Dear VTK org:
Very pleased when i get to know VTK.But when i want to use it in my system, i find it does not work.And my environment is WIN8 64 BIT with VS2012.And each time when i try to build the project it showed ERROR: This file requires _WIN32_WINNT to be #defined at least to 0x0403. Value 0x0501 or higher is recommended.
Even when i modify the _WIN32_WINNT to 0x0602(in stdafx.h), the problem still appears.And when i search for help, i found all the source of VTK is 32bit, so i want to know what cani do if i wanna VTK worked in my environment?If you have the solution please tell me about the detail.(Maybe from cmake option to build opthion)
Thank you very much!:)
DawnWind.ChenCSU