[vtkusers] VTKParametricEllipsoid performance

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 09:52:03 EST 2013

My point is that I am setting a cutting plane for the ellipsoid inside the
parametric equation. I am leaving point x,y,z =0 after the plane, also with
derivatives DU and DV. So in the borders it doesn't look nice with a
resolution of 64 points. I attach a pic to let you get an idea. Thanks

--
José Ignacio Prieto
celular(nuevo): 94348182