[vtkusers] VTKParametricEllipsoid performance

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:52:49 EST 2013

I solved the problem changing the axis from X to Z. But I still have an
issue when the cutting plane is between the middle of the ellipsod and the
start of the radius, the circle in the plane is bigger than the edges of
the ellipsoid. I attach another pic

--
José Ignacio Prieto
celular(nuevo): 94348182