[vtkusers] is this a bug? should I file it somewhere?

Ilan ilan.tal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:03:33 EDT 2013

Hi Seb,
As usual your replies are most helpful. I looked around and found 4
different locations of libjawt.so. Two of them should be on my paths, so it
wouldn't matter which one it would pick up.

What is unclear to me is how does it know that JAWT_GetAWT means to go to
libjawt.so? It says that it doesn't find the symbol and I can't find it
either. What you say is eminently reasonable, i.e. go to libjawt.so, but how
does the program know this?

I could copy over libjawt.so to the same directory where the vtk .so files
are located. If it somehow knew to use it, then it would either solve the
problem or go down one level deeper. I suppose it is worth a try but it is a
real mystery to me how it could figure out the riddle.

Thanks,
Ilan