[vtkusers] is this a bug? should I file it somewhere?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Apr 23 08:18:10 EDT 2013

Hi Ilan,

I'm not sure this is the issue, but I ran into similar issue a while ago
and to me, I needed to add a sub-directory of my java installation that
contain the file jawt.so into your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

The name of the .so file might not be exactly that, but it should be
related to awt in some way, and basically you should find 3 different one
that belong to a different set of directory regarding which 'Graphic mode'
you are on...

Hope that helps,

Seb