[vtkusers] is this a bug? should I file it somewhere?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Apr 23 11:34:46 EDT 2013

Hi Ilan,

I just remember that linux was not behaving the same way as other OS.
But you should have only one libjawt.so in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH otherwise,
you may run into issue as well.

I know that sometime, I had to set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH like that.

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$VTK_HOME/lib:$JAVA_HOME/jre/xlib
java -cp ... myApp