[vtkusers] setSlice problem on QVTKWidget

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Oct 29 13:08:22 EDT 2012

Hi Jeremy,

I didn't setup event connections manually for my widget and I'm sorry I
don't have knowledge about this. I'm using NetBeans(IDE) which it has Qt
designer integrated. After fixing the problem of my pointers, everything
start working just by creating the class and setting the appropriate
interactor style. Can you display something on your widget, a dicom image or
a text label?

Massi