[vtkusers] setSlice problem on QVTKWidget

goodsit2 goodsije at live.com
Sun Oct 28 21:35:22 EDT 2012

Hey Massi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! While trying your code, I realized
I did something really foolish. I was letting my pointer go out of scope so
of course it crashed. However, my interactor is still not working inside of
the widget. I was reading that I might have to setup event connections
manually for the widget? Do you have knowledge about this, or were you able
to get your interactor functioning just by creating the class and setting
the interactor style?

Bests,

Jeremy