[vtkusers] setSlice problem on QVTKWidget

goodsit2 goodsije at live.com
Mon Oct 29 23:00:36 EDT 2012

Massi,

Interesting. Well, I'm using Qt to design the UI, but CMake/ VS to build. I
can display on my widget. If I were to use a separate window and not the
widget, the interactor works and the text label under the widget in the
attached photo work as well. Though when I set the widget's interactor, it
does not queue the interactor when I scroll over the widget or any other
events that I have set up.  Since I know my interactor works in a separate
window, I can only assume the interactor is not being assigned to the widget
properly. Thanks for all the help!

In this image, you will see the series that are available in the located the
directory. You can update the widget by hitting the view dicoms button when
a series in the list is highlighted. The load function will be to choose
that set of dicoms and load them to my main UI.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716905/FileWindow.png>

Bests,

Jeremy