[vtkusers] How to delete a currently uploaded image in VTK Wiki

Jochen jochen.kling at email.de
Fri May 25 09:31:55 EDT 2012

Hi all,

does anybody know how to delete a recently uploaded image in VTK Wiki?
I can replace it, but I want to change the filename, and this seems not to
be possible.

The reason why I want to delete it, is that I encountered that all images
goes into the same Wikiwide directory, and therefore I want it to have a
more distinguished name.
(old name: Polyline.png
new name: VTK_Examples_Python_GeometryObjects_Display_Polyline.png)

thx in advance

with best regards
Jochen