[vtkusers] moving vertices 1/2 cm

Gonzalo Amadio gonzaloamadio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:50:16 EDT 2012

Hello vtk users.

I have a point P and a cell C. I want to construct one pyramid with P and
the 3 vertices of C.
And also a pyramid with P and 3 points that should be given by 3 vertices
of a new cell, 1/2 centimeter bigger than  C.
I.e having 3 vertices  in the plane formed by the vertices of C, such that
the edges of the new cell are 1/2 centimeter far from the edges of C.

I attached an image for better explanation. I know the vertices that are
pointed by the red arrows. I have to know the other 3.

Thank you!

--
--------
Gonzalo Amadio