[vtkusers] Any more for Particle/Meshless formats

Andrew Parker andy.john.parker at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:52:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

Just wanted to see if there were any more comments/input into the best way
to read and write particle/meshless based formats for vtk and then
subsequently paraview?

Anybody who has used vtk/paraview for lagrangian/SPH/DEM etc type
approaches please feel free to chime-in indicating the best approach for
constantly updating node positions, no associated connectivity, and
unsteady data associated with those nodes as a function of space and time.

Questions are:  Which vtk file format and mesh format for the above.

Cheers again,
Andy

--

   Dr Andrew Parker