[vtkusers] what's the difference between actor 's position and sphere 's center ?

Jana Sefcikova neollie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 05:15:50 EDT 2012

Hi, did you delete vtkSphereSource before that code or the sphere ?
Concerning fast approach, vtkPolyDataTransformFilter is not definitely good
choice for fast solution of moving object - it deforms input, recompute
every point manually, that normals. I do not know what 'movement' of sphere
do you expect , but as it is written, you want MOVE one (same) sphere.
Therefore I would combine approach that presentation emphasize - move actor
( apply continuously changed transformation but via graphic (for example
OpenGl) pipeline  ) and how to do this is shown on the last slide
of presentation.

Jana