[vtkusers] How to Install Q4VTKWidgetPlugin for QT Creator

Ahmad falahatpisheh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:11:49 EST 2012

I think I know what my problem is. I must build it in release mode. Do you
think I'd better build VTK both in debug and release mode in separate
folders? Please advise.

I want to install VTK again. I would be grateful if you could give me a full
list of options that must be turned on or modified to build VTK in CMake
software. Is there a link that specify these setting? Actually, installation
of VTK was very challenging for me. For example, I remember the problem that
I had was failing in building VTK in Visual Studio 9, 2008 in 64 bit mode. I
don't know why but I succeeded in building it in Visual Studio 9, 2008
(neither 64 nor 32 has been specified) configuration. So having a link in
which VTK build settings are specified are very useful for me and others as
well.

Thank you and best regards,
Ahmad