[vtkusers] VTK External file

Lubos Brieda lbrieda at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 09:31:06 EST 2012

another option would be to write your own file reader. I have done this in the past to accomplish basically the same thing you want and it worked out great. You don't  have to use VTK's file readers to create data sources, you can build them internally in your program using data parsed from your own input file.

--

Lubos

@particleincell