[vtkusers] VTK External file

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Feb 7 08:09:38 EST 2012

I recommend using the xdmf file format instead for static geometry
with variable attributes. See an example at:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Data_formats

xdmf is not yet distributed with vtk (it is with paraview) but you can
compile xdmf standalone and use it with vtk.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive