[vtkusers] VTK External file

elvira87 valentina.luvisotto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:34:23 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on a huge static mesh (cell and node
coordinates don't change) with a time changing set of node data
superposed on it. I am wondering if it's possible to create an initial vtk
file containing points, cells and data initial conditions and a separate set
of vtk files containing only variable point data (and linked somehow to the
initial one) for the next time steps. I need to optimize space and load
time.

Thank you very much for any help,

Valentina Luvisotto.