[vtkusers] Problems with FourPaneQVTKViewer Example

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 21:40:52 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to use a base for my own gui, the example that comes into
VTK Source /examples/gui/qt/ the 4panel viewer.

At default, it's coded to open a directory with dicom files, I test that
and everything OK, im trying to build a gui for 3D ultrasound
visualization, and got no ultrasound dicom data set, so I've been trying to
do it with some ultrasound data taken in jpg format.

I'm considering jpg images of 400x300 and a total of 20 slices for example,
at the beggining everything seems ok except of the 3 planes crossed in the
upper right view which seems not to be centered, and then after applying
reslice mode on it just don't show anything at all. If anyone know a way to
solve these or make me help me understand what could be wrong with it 'd be
much appreciated.

Thx in advance

Regards,

--