[vtkusers] QVTK Examples -- Segmentation Fault

Obadiah ob1.owk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 01:46:34 EST 2012

Hello

I'm going off the QVTK RenderWindowUISingleInheritance example on the VTK
page, as followed by this link

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Qt/RenderWindowUISingleInheritance

I've built it exactly as it is, the only things changed are in the
CMakeLists.txt file, where in the line

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( RenderWindowUI ${VTK_LIBRARIES} )

I've changed it to

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( RenderWindowUISingleInheritance ${VTK_LIBRARIES}
${QT_LIBRARIES} QVTK)

So that it would compile. Except now, upon running the application, I get a
segmentation fault. I have no idea what's going on, this is my first
introduction to VTK. Any ideas?

Thanks
Obi