[vtkusers] synchronize model view transformations between opengl and vtk windows

Dan Lipsa dan.r.lipsa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 04:31:10 EDT 2012

Hi Jana,

> Hm, do you desing Opengl world using approach 'rotate/scale/translate
> objects' or inverse 'rotate/zoom-out,in/translate opositly camera' ?

I visualize data I let the user to interact with. In OpenGL I
rotate/scale/translate the data but in VTK I need to do the same thing
with the camera.
I have two rotations because I read one from the data file. The second
one is the result of the user interaction.

>  Find equivalence is not very easy, I spent lot of time with it and still
> have not sure image of it... So good luck with this.

Indeed, I'll try to limit the this kind of work to a minimum. :-)

Best,
Dan