[vtkusers] Create Blue-White-Red color map lookup table

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Sep 28 10:11:14 EDT 2011

Hey Hong,

I've never found an easier way. I end up building a color transfer function since that can be set to "diverging" color mode, and then I copy the color values into a lookup table if I can't use the color transfer function directly.

Hopefully someone else has a more clever idea,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group