[vtkusers] Create Blue-White-Red color map lookup table

Hong Yi hongyi at renci.org
Tue Sep 27 12:49:36 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am wondering whether there is a simple way to create a blue-white-red color map vtkLookupTable other than defining scalar to color mapping through color transfer function. If I set the hue range from 0.667 to 0, a rainbow blue to red colormap will be generated. What I want is not a rainbow colormap, but a blue-white-red color map which varies colors from blue through white to red. Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hong