[vtkusers] Create Blue-White-Red color map lookup table

Hong Yi hongyi at renci.org
Wed Sep 28 10:43:03 EDT 2011

Thanks, Eric! Looks like building a color transfer function to build this customized look up table have to be the way to go at this point unless someone else could point to an easier way. Looking forward to hearing any other ideas from the list on implementing a common look up table such as a blue-white-red color map table...

Thanks again,

Hong