[vtkusers] ClipClosedSurface

Laurent l.paul at uclouvain.be
Fri Sep 2 07:47:37 EDT 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for the advices. I'll try these.
I have also found out that the problem may be related to scalar data arrays
embedded in the PolyData because when I apply ClipClosedSurface on a vtk
file in paraview, the surface is badly generated and when I try it on a stl
file of the same mesh, the surface is correctly generated.
I have looked for a data array in the sources of ClipClosedSurface, but I
haven't found any name for the internally used arrays. The intersection
produces these Arrays: Distance (on points), Distance (on cells),
PointSource, CellSource
Do you have a suggestion?

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,