[vtkusers] ClipClosedSurface

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:39:38 EDT 2011

Hi Laurent,

ClipClosedSurface requires its input to be fully connected.  If a mesh
is not properly connected, you can sometimes build the connections
with vtkCleanPolyData.

You can test the connectivity of a mesh with vtkFeatureEdges: a closed
and fully connected surface will have no BoundaryEdges and no
NonManifoldEdges.

 - David