[vtkusers] How to build a polydata with polygons from a given vtkMutableUndirectedGraph

Sebastian Rahner gnobbs at gmx.de
Wed May 4 17:24:47 EDT 2011

Dear all,

i still have not found a solution for my problem.

I created a polydata from a vtkMutableUndirectedGraph via
vtkGraphToPolydata. Each vertex has a position in world coordinates, so
that a mesh-like structure is defined by the graph. The edges are passed
to the polydata correctly. But i also want to build the polygons which
are defined by the vertices and connecting edges.

I tried to use the vtkFillHolesFilter as well as
vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter which both did not work for my problem.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks