[vtkusers] new VTK releases?

nclemeur nclemeur at gmail.com
Tue May 3 02:38:28 EDT 2011

David Partyka wrote:

> I have to release ParaView 3.10.1 first (probably out tomorrow) and then I
> can finish up VTK 5.8.0.

Sorry for posting about this, but I would be really interested to know if we
could have a better idea of when the release will be available. Also, I
would be interested to know what is the closest branch to next release. Is
that the "release head".  I am mostly intested in the new Chart api and
there are quite a few things in the master head that are not in ne the
release head. Would that mean they won't make it in the 5.8.0 release?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Nicolas