[vtkusers] new VTK releases?

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Tue May 3 06:19:15 EDT 2011

We are waiting for a few additional Widget improvements to be completed for
the release. The 'release' branch in the VTK repo (git checkout release) is
what will be released as 5.8.

As for Chart improvements, if there are features/bug fixes on master that or
not on the release branch let us know and Marcus can decide if/what may be
ported.

Thanks!