[vtkusers] VTK and C# in Visual Studio 2010

Wisam Al-Rawi wisam.alrawi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:59:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am new here. We are trying to build a DICOM viewer in C# using latest .NET
in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. C# accelerated the development compared
with C++. We thought of using VTK because it is open source and have
advanced visualization module.

As far as I know that VTK is C++ library. There is a product call ActiViz
.NET which adds wrappers around the C++ components for VTK but it is not
compatible with Visual Studio 2010. Has this been resolved? Any information
will help us here.

Thank you.

Wisam