[vtkusers] Binding Java Windows 7 64 bits vtkIO.dll error

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sat Jul 23 09:23:21 EDT 2011

Hi Romain,

could you be more precise on what you've done so far.

Did you run your application inside Eclipse ? Did you set the system
PATH environment variable ? Which library did you load in your Java
code ? Which version of VTK ? Did you compile it on that machine, or
did you get it from somewhere else ?

Seb