[vtkusers] Binding Java Windows 7 64 bits vtkIO.dll error

Romain LEGUAY romain.leguay at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:29:32 EDT 2011

Thanks Seb for your answer,
I run my application with Eclipse. I do a
-Djava.library.path=<path_lib_vtk>.
I load my libraries like this:

	static {
		// printJavaLibraryPath();

		System.loadLibrary("vtksys");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkCommon");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkFiltering");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkDICOMParser");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkexpat");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkjpeg");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkzlib");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkmetaio");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkNetCDF");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkpng");
		System.loadLibrary("vtktiff");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkIO");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkImaging");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkverdict");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphics");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphicsJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkfreetype");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkftgl");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkRendering");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkalglib");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkexoIIc");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkGenericFiltering");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkGenericFilteringJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkHybrid");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkHybridJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkproj4");
		System.loadLibrary("vtklibxml2");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkWidgets");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkWidgetsJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkInfovis");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkInfovisJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkViews");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkViewsJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkGeovis");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkGeovisJava");

		System.loadLibrary("vtkVolumeRendering");
		System.loadLibrary("vtkVolumeRenderingJava");
	}
}

My version of VTK is the 5.6.1 and I compile it on the same machine.

Regards,
Romain