[vtkusers] vtkDistanceWidget question

agerlach agerlach at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:08:45 EDT 2011

Robbie,

I know that this post is quite old, but I am trying to measure on lengths
using a vtkDistanceWidget constrained to a polydata. You mention that you
have done it before. Could you please provide me some insight?

Here is a post I created with my example code.
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/vtkDistanceWidget-constrained-to-PolyData-td4532597.html

I am able to get a vtkHandleWidget to work constrained to my surface, but
after setting it as the handle for the distanceRepresenation it no longer
works.

Thanks,
Adam