[vtkusers] vtkChartLegend SetOpacity not working

Joseph Melnyk JMelnyk at pile.com
Wed Jul 6 14:29:06 EDT 2011

I'm attempting to use vtkChartLegend's SetOpacity function and it doesn't appear to be working, neither in my code nor if I modify the test examples.  For example, modifying the code at http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Plotting/LinePlot to include the following lines has no effect:

  chart->GetLegend()->SetVisible(true);
  chart->GetLegend()->SetOpacity(.5);

Am I missing something or is this broken?  I'm using a 5.6.1 version of VTK from the nightly (built in late January).

Thanks!

__Scanned by MessageLabs