[vtkusers] Interactor crashing in a QVTKWidget with vtkImagePlaneWidget

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:04:30 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Cyrille Faucheux
<cyrille.faucheux at etu.univ-tours.fr> wrote:
> Sorry, it seems I clean up my code a bit too much.
>
> Corrected code attached to this email.

I also had to change:
	//filters << QString("*.bmp");
    filters << QString("*.png");
to get it to work with the file you sent.

If I remove this line:
//m_negatoSagittal->SetInput(connector->GetOutput());

the plane widget moves around as it should (and I can confirm that it
crashes with this line present), so my guess is you are doing
something wrong with providing the data to the widget.

David Gobbi (in CC) has been working on some new functionality which I
believe does what you are looking for - maybe he is looking for an
Alpha Tester, or can lead you in the right direction.

David