[vtkusers] Interactor crashing in a QVTKWidget with vtkImagePlaneWidget

Cyrille Faucheux cyrille.faucheux at etu.univ-tours.fr
Tue Jan 25 09:17:39 EST 2011

Actually, I didn't provided any image, the "images" folder contains an
icon used in the interface.

Are you sure it works when you comment the line:
//m_negatoSagittal->SetInput(connector->GetOutput()); ?

Because if i do not set the input of "m_negatoSagittal" to the output of
"connector", my data isn't used anywhere, so I do not understand how you
manage to display something with this line commented.