[vtkusers] volume rendering using CPU instead of GPU

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:40:04 EST 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for the pointers.  I had been looking at those tests earlier.
I'm considering porting at least the additive test to java, just to
see if it works.  I have a version of the Medical3 test in java, and
doing so will let me know if I should expect this to work, and if not,
to have a concise piece of code to demonstrate the error in the hopes
it can be fixed.

Mark