[vtkusers] volume rendering using CPU instead of GPU

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:04:37 EST 2011

Just one additional note.  I just looked at the code for the various
volume mappers, and only the vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper
supports the Additive mode.  This mode is not supported by the
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper or vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper.

I think that I'll play around with this a bit myself when I get home
(since only my home computer supports this GPU stuff).  I'm kind
of curious about how well this Additive mode works.

  David