[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick

youpie meriadegp at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 25 04:32:46 EST 2011

Hi,

I wan to use a rectangle to select some points in my view.
For that I use vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick and vtkAreaPicker.
So when I press "r" a rectangle is drawing in the wiew and when i press "r"
again, I come back to my normal mode selection (with cursor mouse).

So my question is, how can I know the coordonates of my rectangle and how
can I know if my vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick is in mode (rectangle
selection or not).

I have insered them in my own widget. And I can find the coordonates of my
rectangle in the Interaction Event. But it's not enought. In fact I really
want to know when I am in the rectangle selection mode or not.
I have already find this :
 QString symRectangle(this->Interactor->GetKeySym());
    if(symRectangle.compare("r")==0)
    {
  }

When i do that, I know I have pressed 'r' key, but the KeySim doesn't change
if I press 'r' again.

Thanks for answer.