[vtkusers] vtkChartXY without any plot

nclemeur nclemeur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 06:39:49 EST 2011

Hello,

It seems that when a vtkChartXY is created without adding any plot, nothing
is shown (axes, grid,...). Simirlarly, if all the plots are removed the
chart just disappear. Is that by design or I am missing something? I would
like to keep the chart displayed, even if it is empty... I can probably
workaround by always having a dummy plot that has the same color as the
background, but this does not feel right (and would introduce some
complications for the legend, mouse tooltip,...).

Any tip on achieving this?

Cheers

Nicolas