[vtkusers] vtkChartXY with inverted vtkAxis labels

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Feb 3 14:00:31 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Joseph Melnyk <JMelnyk at pile.com> wrote:
> [...]
Great to hear, I suspected some kind of issue with your build but was
unfamiliar with the wrapping you were using. You may be interested in
the recently open sourced ActiViz.NET bindings too. This was
previously a commercial offering to bring VTK to .NET. I have never
used .NET or C#, but there are certainly others on here who do.

Marcus