[vtkusers] ClipClosedSurface

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:55:42 EDT 2011

Hi Laurent,

I am glad to hear that you are interested in this class.  I'm not sure
what went wrong when you tried to download it from git, but the
versions of this class in the git master and release branches both
have SetScalarModeToLabels.  This class will be part of VTK 5.8.

When SetScalarModeToLabels is used, the array is called "Labels"
(you cannot change the name).  More documentation can be found
here: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Closed_Surface_Clipping

 - David