[vtkusers] ClipClosedSurface

Laurent l.paul at uclouvain.be
Tue Aug 2 11:35:54 EDT 2011

Dear users,

I would like to clip data using ClipClosedSurface and get the generated
cells (the cap).
I saw in the doxygen that you can Setup a flag using SetScalarModeToLabels
that will generate scalar data for that cells (1 for the cut face and 2 for
the active plane, 0 for the original cells).
That seems perfect for me but this is not implemented in my version (VTK
5.6.1).
I tried to download the vtkClipClosedSurface class from Git but there is no
ScalarMode in that clas...
I've found CellClipScalars vtkDoubleArray that seems to be the interesting
data, but it is not used.

Does someone knows if this option is really available and how to use it
(Name of the scalar Array for a latter use, ...)?

Thanks,
Laurent.