[vtkusers] ClipClosedSurface

Laurent Paul l.paul at uclouvain.be
Tue Aug 2 14:44:57 EDT 2011

Hi David,

I think that this class is a great improvement for VTK as well as the
class published in the Insight Journal called "Boolean Operations on
Surfaces in VTK Without External Libraries"

I don't know what happened when I have downloaded the clss from git, but
I have retried and I finally get the class containing the ScalarMode.
I"ll try that tomorrow.
Thanks,
Laurent.