[vtkusers] VTK5.6.1: One  render window, multiple renders and auto interactor style solution

Andre Souza a.souz36 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:16:55 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am trying to build a simple demo with two renders. One render holds an
image actor and the other a 3D volume actor. I‘d like to be able to switch
back and forth the interactor style between image  (2D, e.g.,
vtkInteractorStyleImage)  and 3D volume  (e.g., vtkInteractorStyleSwitch)
when the mouse is over its respective render viewport. I am using VTK 5.6.1
on Win7 32-bits OS.

Can anyone give me any direction or an example showing this user
interaction?

Thanks,
Andre --
View this message in context: http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/VTK5-6-1-One-render-window-multiple-renders-and-auto-interactor-style-solution-tp4358940p4358940.html