[vtkusers] Using vtkFillHolesFilter on meshes

KK karoll.frindel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:12:49 EDT 2011

Can someone explain me how this filter works.
I try in vain to apply it to one of my meshes, but I get a vtkPolyData in
output (m_poly) that does not seem to be a mesh in my opinion ...
When I execute the following piece of code:
   vtkSmartPointer <vtkCellArray> cellArray = m_poly-> GetPolys ();
   int = iNbT cellArray-> GetNumberOfCells ();
   int = iNbPts m_poly-> GetPoint () -> GetNumberOfPoints ();
   double point [3];
   for (int i = 0; i &lt;iNbT; i + +)
   {
       p_Triangles [i] = new sint [3];
       vtkIdType npts = 0, * pointsId = NULL;
       cellArray-&gt; GetNextCell (npts, pointsId);
    }

npts is 0 while I supposed it should equal 3 so that the cell describe a
triangle.
Does anyone has an answer to this problem. Thank you in advance!