[vtkusers] vtk Build for Visual Studio

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Sep 28 16:49:13 EDT 2010

If you build the entire solution or the ALL_BUILD project, everything should
get built. You should get dlls if you turned BUILD_SHARED_LIBS ON in the
cmake gui.

Once you have successfully built everything, building the INSTALL project
should give you a directory under C:\Program Files\VTK\ which contain bin
(dlls) lib (.lib) and include (.h) directories.