[vtkusers] How to get all visible Triangles?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 09:46:04 EDT 2010

n Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Eric E. Monson <emonson at cs.duke.edu> wrote:
> That basic idea seems to work for me. To try it quickly I did it in Python instead, and I just printed out the SelectionList from the vtkSelectionNode that's attached to the vtkSelection returned by the hardware selector instead of trying to use vtkExtractSelection. The "UserEvent" looks for the "u" key.

Thanks Eric. I added a python example:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Visualization/HardwareSelector

Stefan, once you get it working in c++ if you could update the c++
example that would be great. I still think we should get it to work
with the ExtractSelection filter, but hopefully this will work for you
for now.

David