[vtkusers] How to get all visible Triangles?

s61500 at htw-dresden.de s61500 at htw-dresden.de
Thu Oct 14 05:26:48 EDT 2010

Hello,

I've found the error in the example code.

int* temp = this->Interactor->GetRenderWindow()->GetSize();
unsigned int windowSize[4];
for(unsigned int i = 0; i < 4; i++)
{
   windowSize[i] = temp[i];
}

There you get an array with [300, 300, 1, 1] and there is a problem when
you set the area in this order.
Either you have to write the coordinates in the code or you have to switch
the order of the elements in the array.

But the result of the selection is not perfect. Some visible triangles are
deleted (see the screenshot).
Maybe someone knows where the problem is, could it be the regularity of
the model or something else?

Stefan